Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Injections given 9 am - 4:00 pm
The Rush County Public Health Department is responsible for the protection, maintenance, and improvement of public health through collaborative planning and development of an effective community health service program, working with all related and/or concerned organizations and individual citizens. To inform, educate and empower the people of Rush County to be a healthier community.
- General Services: Blood Pressures, Height/Weight, Hemoglobin's, Head Lice Checks Ear Checks, Lead Screening and Pregnancy Testing and Suture Removal
- Lab Services
- 2018 Screening Dates: 6:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- February 5th, May 4th, August 3rd, November 2nd
- Our Office will close @ 2pm on the Friday Screening Days.
- Chem Profile- $32, PSA- $26, AIC Hemoglobin- $16, Vitamin D, $28 plus 8$ draw fee
- Reportable Diseases
- Emergency Planning
- Womens Health
Rush County Health Department - 611 Peace Street, P.O. Box 452, La Crosse, Kansas 67548 - Phone 785-222-3427 - fax 785-222-3593